It is this website operator’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information that might be collected during your visit of this website or upon engaging in a business relationship.
Personal information is only asked for when needed to provide a service. It is collected by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent, and only retained as long as necessary to provide the requested service. Any stored data is protected within commercially acceptable means so as to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Personally identifying information is neither shared publicly nor with third-parties – except when required to by law.
This website may link to external sites operated by third-parties. Please be aware that those sites’ content and practices are under the control of their operators; responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies cannot be accepted.
When visiting this website’s store, the following information and data will, for example, be tracked:
- Products you have viewed (to, for instance, show you products that you have recently viewed)
- Location, IP address, and browser type (to, for instance, estimate taxes)
- Shipping address (to, for instance, estimate shipping costs before you place an order)
When purchasing something from the store, you’ll be asked to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and payment details. This information will be used for purposes such as:
- Sending you information about your order
- Responding to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Complying with any legal obligations, such as calculating taxes
Payments are accepted through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to the respective payment processor, including information required to process or support the payment (e.g. purchase total and billing information).
You are free to refuse any request for personal information, however, the provision of some services might in consequence be denied.
If you have questions regards the way in which user data and personal information are handled, please do get in touch.
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2020.