2 What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3 What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4 What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
6 Third parties
7.1 Technical or functional cookies Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
7.2 Analytical cookies Because statistics are being tracked anonymously, no permission is asked to place analytical cookies.
7.3 Advertising cookies We do not use any advertising cookies on this website.
7.4 Social media buttons On our website we do not use social media buttons to promote web pages or share them on social networks.
8 Placed Cookies
We use Google Fonts for display of webfonts.
- Google Fonts API | retention: none // function: request user IP address
We use Stripe for payment processing.
- __stripe_mid | retention: 1 year // function: prevent fraud
- __stripe_sid | retention: 30 minutes // function: prevent frau
We use JetPack for advertizing.
- tk_tc | retention: session // function: store user’s usage history
- tk_*r | retention: 1 year // function: store referrer ID’s
- tk_ai | retention: session // function: store a unique user ID
- tk_r3d | Purpose pending investigation
We use WooCommerce for webshop management.
- wc_cart_hash_* | retention: session // function: store items in shopping cart
- wp_woocommerce_session_* | retention: session // function: store performed actions on the website
- wc_fragments_* | retention: persistent
This data is not shared with third parties.
We use Complianz for cookie consent management.
- cmplz_all | retention: 365 days // function: store cookie consent preferences
- complianz_consent_status | retention: 365 days // function: store cookie consent preferences
Adobe Marketing Cloud
We use Adobe Marketing Cloud for marketing automation (automated email marketing).
- s_vi | retention: 10 years // function: count and track pageviews
- dpm | retention: 11 years // function: enable ad delivery or retargeting
- s_vi_dbyx7Fax27zxxen // retention: 2 years // function: purpose pending investigation
- SnapABugRef | retention: 1 hour // function: purpose pending investigation
For information on sharing, please read the Adobe Marketing Cloud Privacy Statement.
- tcb_google_fonts | purpose pending investigation
- jStorage | purpose pending investigation
- jStorage_update | purpose pending investigation
This data is not shared with third parties.
9 Your rights with respect to personal data
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
10 Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
11 Contact details
Ansgar Reul ℅ Kunsthaus L6, Studio 204 Lameystraße 6 79108 Freiburg Germany Website: https://ansgarreul.com Email: email@example.com